"Bandits, hmm? I see... see a lot of them. I'd better let someone else have some fun for a change. Can't abandon the gate. You never know if they are going to sneak around".
- "Everyone is needed. Get ready to fight"
- "Eeeh, no please! I can't fight. I just didn't want to be a rock-picker in my grandfather's field".
- –Guard Yung and the Player
Guard on DutyEdit
- "Gate guards. We're an unappreciated lot."
- –Guard Yung
During the bandit attack, Yung refused to leave his post because he could not fight. After the battle, he asked the Player to keep his cowardice a secret. He still claimed to take the task of protecting the gate seriously and would not answer any of the Player's questions because they disrupted his focus.
Kidnapping of Dawn StarEdit
- "Ughh... my head feels like a war drum and the battle did not go in the Empire's favor".
- –Guard Yung, after waking up from an attack
Sometime after the bandit attack, Gao the Lesser approached Yung dragging a large sack. Yung asked Gao if he needed any help. Gao responded, "No just the key to the gate" and then activated his Dire Flame magic to conjure a ball of flame around his hand. Having never been threatening before, Yung immediately passed out. He was awoken by the Player to whom Yung told his tale.