- "[This] is the fortress of the Lotus Assassins. It was built amid the graves of a thousand generations, the tomb of the Emperor at its core".
- –The Watcher
- "I've seen many things in my life that scare me, many of them with you, I might add. This place terrifies me. My knees are shaking so badly I'm going to have bruises."
- –Henpecked Hou
The Lotus Assassin Fortress was located at the far end of the Necropolis and was built into the tomb that originally was meant to be the final resting place of Emperor Sun Hai. The Player, at Silk Fox's request, infiltrates the Lotus Assassin Fortress in order to gather information on Death's Hand.
Hall of InductionEdit
Soul Extraction RoomEdit
This is where the Lotus Assassins keep various prisoners; ranging from slaves and average citizens of the Empire who have questioned the Emperor's actions, to magisters who have spoken out against the Emperor, all of whom are to be used to create spirit shards.
Near Ground Level MineEdit
This Mine level is fairly barren except for an area toward the back, marking:
"Small cracks in the mine allow a few beams of light from outside. An emaciated slave might be able to reach the surface, but no one else would fit".
If you choose to free the slaves on the Prison Level, they mention this as an escape route.
Abandoned Deep Level MineEdit
- Master Gang: The Lotus Assassin that the Player is assigned to after becoming an Acolyte.
- Acolyte Trainer Guang: One of Master Gang's subordinates and is responsible for training Master Shin's acolytes
- Merchant Kia Jong: A slave to the Lotus Assassins, he works as a merchant and is also related to Kia Min, a student from the Two Rivers School.
- The Watcher: A Lotus Assassin tasked with guarding the entrance of the Lotus Assassin Fortress.
- Master Shin: Master Gang's superior.
- Executioner Zogu: Master Shin's superior.
- Attendant Kitan: An acolyte and also one of Master Shin's attendants.
- Attendant Kai Feng: One of Master Shin's attendants. Unlike the other three, he is a fully-fledged Lotus Assassin.